Fashion Ka Fatka Katrina Kaif Outfit Review from Sacramento, California

4 of 24 Fashion Ka Fatka reviews

Be aware!Inordered two outfits for my brother's that they took three months to make.

They try to imitate the outfit but the material and embroidery used it very cheap. Hard to see on pics but horrible in person. The actually used something that looks like aluminum foil on the neck of one of my outfits to resemble the mirrored design of the actual outfit worn by the actress. It was horrible!

Looked super cheap and make noise with every movement! How embarrassing.

I spend over $400 and I'm not able to wear any of this because of how cheap and awful it looks.Never will I order from here again!

I was told I would be contacted by a "manager" when I asked for a refund but despite repeated emails and calls, no one will call me back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Fashion Ka Fatka? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 24 Fashion Ka Fatka reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Oct 18 #1228668 Scarborough, Ontario, Canada

Hello,
We are sorry to hear this. However, the items are exactly same as advertised. We ship items in package, so items have creases, you just need to iron them and get it organized and it will look exactly the same. Also, consider photography. You take picture with your phone camera and the actress picture taken and photoshoped with high resolution. Once you get your outfits organized and wear, they will look the same.

0 0 Reply
Rajani

Oct 20 #1229763 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Oh! Just shut your gob! Your company is the terrible one in this entire world of business. You guy's are frauds, took my hard earned money $117 and never refunded despite emailing several times and calling and asking. What kind of human being are you? Don't dare to cheat me or anyone else in this world. You have to repay it before you die.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashion Ka Fatka. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fashion Ka Fatka.
Filing a new complaint about
×