Fashion Ka Fatka Katrina Kaif Outfit Review from Sacramento, California
Be aware!Inordered two outfits for my brother's that they took three months to make.
They try to imitate the outfit but the material and embroidery used it very cheap. Hard to see on pics but horrible in person. The actually used something that looks like aluminum foil on the neck of one of my outfits to resemble the mirrored design of the actual outfit worn by the actress. It was horrible!
Looked super cheap and make noise with every movement! How embarrassing.
I spend over $400 and I'm not able to wear any of this because of how cheap and awful it looks.Never will I order from here again!
I was told I would be contacted by a "manager" when I asked for a refund but despite repeated emails and calls, no one will call me back.
More Review Details
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "This is my 2nd order and my satisfaction level still low. Ordered overcoat, saw the picture on website look so good and see what I got then you decides, the..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."