5.0

I have been ordering online from this website for so many years and have simply fallen in love with there outfits. Each time they surprise me with the great quality & service.

I have always received compliments for what I wear from this company. I remember the first time I ordered & was so skeptical specially after reading some mixed reviews but they not only delivered my dress on time but it was perfect fitting and color.

Next time I ordered a customized lehenga for my brother's wedding & it came out beautiful, just the way I had ordered. I would highly recommend them to anyone from my shopping experiences with several clothing websites as they are not only reasonable but trustworthy than the rest.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of fashion ka fatka dress. Fashion Ka Fatka needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashion ka fatka dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashion Ka Fatka.

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1191756

I order two suite they took my money and didn't ship the item.. it's been 2 months... I'm very disappointed with this compny