"I ordered a lehenga and was quite excited about my first order with this website. I am sorry to say but the experience has been less than pleasant.

The item pictured has an umbrella cut lehenga and what I have received is cut panels with uneven stitches. The length and waist of the lehenga are much bigger than the measurements I gave(by 6 inches), the stitching is very poor( frayed edges, uneven stitching.) one part of the border has a single line of stitching and the other part has double. The loose threads have not been cut, the inside has not been sealed and the threads are pulling out. The black zari border is unraveling at one place.

The cups in the blouse are placed too high.

I don’t know what to say to redeem this purchase. I loved the designs on the website but don’t know what to do with the delivered product. Also cutomer service and follow up was frustrating as there is no way to actually contact the vendor. You call and get voicemail, you email and get no response till you email at least a few more times.

Needless to say I won’t be wearing this outfit on the planned occasion. Really a disappointing experience. I should have paid attention to the earlier reviews.

They need to learn customer service from CBazaar.

Lastly, tried to post this review on their website and they did not allow it. I guess they only permit good review and bar the negative ones."

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashion Ka Fatka Anarkali.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 25.

Comments