It is unbelievable to get so beautiful items.I was very happy to wear everything for my brother's wedding.

And, thanks for the free suit that you guys provided in buy 3 get 1 free offer. That too also amazing as I chosen the one that suits me the best. I really like that you guys give an opportunity to select the free outfit too, which is not the case for other sellers. The stitching according to my measurements also seem to be perfect.

Please keep me posted about coming offers.And, I look forward to order many more from you guys.

Had an Experience with Fashion Ka Fatka?

Comments

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #805260

why are you posting this comment like you were sending it to them directly? these type of false positive reviews really pi$$ me off as they're nothing more than a cheap a$$ attempt at getting free advertising out in the hopes even 1 person sees it.

hopefully no one's foolish enough to fall for your lies and you fade away.

to notgivingit Fishkill, New York, United States #909859

I just placed an order last month,same scenario, they dont answer calls or emails. I just think im ripped off. Will i ever get my outfits?

Fashion Ka Fatka - Katrina Kaif Outfit Review from Sacramento, California Fashion Ka Fatka "Be aware! Inordered two outfits for my brother's that they took three months to make. They try to imitate the outfit but the material and embroidery used it very cheap...." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more